On this page:
Content for heading 1
Content for heading 2When Visual Studio 2005 is released to the market, one thing that came into our attention was that Visual Studio 2005 introduced a new concept on how to build data source and utilize it in an ASP.NET application. This new concept is to some extend quite remarkable, considering it can do automatic data-binding to .NET data-bound controls with "no code" or very few codes in the Presentation Layer which also means that we can now have a clear separation between Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer and Data Layer.
Responding to this new concept, Intersoft Solutions as one of the leading company has started to adapt the concept of its entire data-bound components including WebGrid and WebCombo.
During the research, we found out that it was quite hard and ineffective to perform hierarchical data retrieval using native .NET data source control. Considering this limitation and some other aspects that can be enhanced, Intersoft Solutions decided to develop a new data source control which later called ISDataSource.
The main purpose of ISDataSource is to support Hierarchical Data binding for Intersoft data-bound components. However, it is also embedded with many other fascinating features. The following are the list of enhanced features in ISDataSource:
- Multi table-view support and Hierarchical-relational support
- Connects to DataSet and CustomObject in design time
- Enhanced configuration management
- Enhanced designer (step-by-step wizard & automatic table generation)
- Integration with .NET data-bound controls
- Enhanced caching mechanism
- Integration with Intersoft data-bound controls
|Content by Label|