The Simple Expense sample demonstrates the best practices when using local data access to perform various data operations, such as reading, creating, and updating data to SQLite storage. To use this sample, you will need to enter the category of the expense first by going to the Categories menu, then enter the corresponding category. After this, then you'll be able to insert new expense entries. This sample also includes an analysis page that shows the summary of each month's expenses. To learn more about performing data operations using local data storage, see Local Data Access.
- Perform data operations to local data storage using the SQLite technology.
- Provides best practices to perform local data access operations.
- Runs on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
- A fully working sample that can be used to record daily expenses with each month's summary analysis.
- Fully customizable categories with notes for categories and expenses.