Crosslight for Windows Store makes mobile apps development in Windows platform so much easier – thanks to the pre-built services and components that can be consumed with a simple one-line-of-code declaration. Building Windows Store Apps never been easier.
In general, Crosslight for Windows Runtime includes the following key components and features:
- Application infrastructure
- Messaging infrastructure for communication with Crosslight Foundation
- MVVM-enabled pages
- Platform and view services
- Navigation services
- Presenter services
- Mobile services including camera, location, telephony, messaging and much more
- Pre-built UX features that conform to Windows Store Development Guidelines
The following sections are focused on building Windows Store apps with Crosslight that exposes MVVM patterns and clear separation between user interaction logic and view.
This guide presumes you have basic understanding of the MVVM design pattern. If you are not familiar with MVVM design pattern, please visit the MVVM Overview article to learn more.