WebTreeView 2 is Intersoft's latest ASP.NET server control which enables you to easily create a hierarchical data presentation. This powerful control incorporates numerous unique features which makes WebTreeView 2 flexible and highly customizable to meet your design needs.
WebTreeView 2 is loaded with many features which make it the best tree view control in the industry. These features are as followed:
- Rock-solid client side architecture enables high-performance OOP-based TreeView control.
- Supports databinding to Hierarchical DataSourceControl (such as XmlDataSource and SiteMapDataSource) in both design and runtime.
- The unique Tristate checkbox and of course support the two-state checkbox
- The ability to load the child nodes on demand. This technique, called Load on Demand will give you performance boost while working with large hierarchical data presentation.
- The ability to drag and drop a node to a root node, child node, or sibling node.
- Keyboard navigation provides your end users with the ability to control the node selection by using keyboard
- Find a node based on its path.
- Built-in animation during expanding or collapsing the node.
Web-based Vista Explorer's tree view is just a simple sample of our WebTreeView 2
This fully-featured control will benefit the developers in creating a powerful data hierarchical presentation, window-to-window navigation and also structural navigation. This, of course, will help the developers deliver simple, yet powerful tree view control to the customer.